Insult nurse in conversation — that's fine for you?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Insult nurse in conversation — that's fine for you? crossword clue.
"Insult nurse in conversation — that's fine for you?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Back rank is just not good enough
- Additional indicators (four in all) found in this puzzle
- Offer to acquire new tie
- Actor embodied outcome of Little Bighorn, according to Spooner
- Small but perfectly formed animal
- It's often abused by grocers dealing with multiples
- … evicted, with seller hiding underground
- Purchase protection, but may get popped eventually!
- Type of salesman providing non-stop transport service?
- Short text describing benefits
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Something similar happened to me''
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Message in Morse code, maybe
- Conserve made from oranges
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Lodge brothers with an antlered logo
- ''But then again . . .''
- What many people do on weekend mornings
- Ecology, e.g.: Abbr.
- Key above Caps Lock