Initials of the man honored on a mid-January holiday
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Initials of the man honored on a mid-January holiday crossword clue.
"Initials of the man honored on a mid-January holiday" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Alcohol in a martini, typically
- Heavenly musical instrument
- Where a file folder is labeled
- Take more than one's fair share of
- Ripened, like cheese
- Competitor of FedEx and DHL
- 'There's no ___!' ('It's impossible!')
- Opposite of a neat freak
- Insects that could be drones or queens
- Jethro Tull lead singer Anderson