Influence, so to speak
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Influence, so to speak crossword clue.
"Influence, so to speak" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Repetitive method of learning the multiplication tables, for example
- Small pesky fly
- Hard-to-beat Wii Sports character
- Role (or, when backward, actress) in 'The Color Purple'
- 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' actress Brosnahan
- Pop singer with Dream Street who was the runner-up on season 3 of 'The Masked Singer' as the Turtle
- ___ Campus (women-centric publication)
- Cushions on gymnasium floors
- R&B singer with Xscape who won season 3 of 'The Masked Singer' as the Night Angel
- Cable channel that formerly focused on gay-oriented programming
Crossword clues of the day
- Person who might pair rhyming words like 'moon' and 'June'
- Sections of a song or sonnet
- It might include a list of side items
- Band of criminals
- It's often paid on the first of the month
- Intergalactic sci-fi subgenre
- Popular brown pupper
- Was out of control
- Reached the top of one's game
- Work ___ (industrious trait)