Influence of Tory boor
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Influence of Tory boor crossword clue.
"Influence of Tory boor" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Steak done differently in French city
- Hit it off board
- Help in making out with good girls
- Calls to give up immorality
- Having second thoughts about one making strides
- Make believe there's agreement about poem
- Check when definite
- Opportunist finds sign about heroin
- One replying to research on study
- Invest in experience without resistance
- Match officials
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- US Army soldiers, for short
- Time to take first steps, maybe
- No way! Preposterous one won't face up to reality
- Place for comings and goings — or a trip (anag)
- French name often given to pet poodles
- Regarding last of houses
- Make the world a better place
Crossword clues of the day
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- End of many university names
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- Grew in volume during a bad-mannered broadcast
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Brooklyn Net and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2011
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Charley's ___ , farce staged in London in 1892, revived and adapted ever since