In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado? crossword clue.
"In a gas way, this scientist has a number that sounds a lot like an avocado?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Relative coming back from Switzerland after university to observe state? Unfortunately, that's not the case!
- Spots revolutionary in Chechen capital
- Takes head off writer for making a point
- PI in Chantilly taken captive by one dropping a line
- Arraign a criminal in relation to the cultivated land
- Drunk savant is the talk of the town on TripAdvisor?
- Is unable to wait for handicap chase
- Gainsborough shot with loathing, for the most part
- Fragment of dispatch is statesman-like or so I heard at meeting of COBRA?
- Artistic impressions get chins wrong
Crossword clues of the day
- Like an early Central American civilization
- Maine-based mail order brand
- Human rights attorney Clooney
- Where you might read "Idk, tbh"
- Member of a major-league team with a name that's out of this world?
- Subjects in which women have traditionally been underrepresented, for short
- 'Picnic' playwright
- In this location
- Iowa college
- Massey of old films (A LION anagram)