Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper crossword clue.
"Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Angry with
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- The ___ Andreas Fault
- Got on in years
- Bushy, spherical hairdo
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Understand an old rocker with very little energy at first did nothing
- Start to make everybody walk
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Immediately under pressure there
- Horizontal beam over a door
Crossword clues of the day
- Get free
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Largest Central American country
- Gallant — in a hurry