Imitation marble is logical as could be
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Imitation marble is logical as could be crossword clue.
"Imitation marble is logical as could be" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Roman city's northern half taken over
- US city with no motorway? I am surprised
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- Deprived of sense, incorrectly bound to accept Liberal
- One supporting and backing American composer
- Nervous in court, cramped
- Part of Africa has bounced back well, if intermittently
- A little more drink for toasting new pet?
- Bethlehem visitors find retribution, returning with one change of direction