Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Illness that tonic water was invented to treat crossword clue.
"Illness that tonic water was invented to treat" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Large naval vessels
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Lack enough food
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Horizontal beam over a door
- Harsh note from a trumpet
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
Crossword clues of the day
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Get free
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Without thinking, building home next to an East Anglian city
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning