Ian __, author of the Rebus detective novels
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ian __, author of the Rebus detective novels crossword clue.
"Ian __, author of the Rebus detective novels" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Home secretary, 2010-2016
- What MPs wish to do when they take the Chiltern Hundreds?
- Home secretary 2019 - ?
- Seán __, Irish playwright long associated with the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Home secretary, 2016-2018
- Lord chancellor 2016-2017
- __ Barksdale, lead drug dealer in HBO's The Wire
- A group of bones in the human foot - or a city in Turkey
- I'm a Celebrity... loser, 2012; cabinet minister, 2021- ?
- Country bordered by Cameroon and Benin
- Confection container
- Pies, in the silent era
- Poetic time of day
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Was sloppy
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Happy tail movements
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
Crossword clues of the day
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Regret in a big way
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Overblown sense of self-importance