I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio crossword clue.
"I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nonetheless, for all that, however
- Poop (stega navis!)
- With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore
- They're watching: observant
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- To be carried, brought cf. eg. Caesar BG 3.2
- On the left, and so regarded as unlucky
- Ille, illa, ____: demonstrative pronoun
- In ____ bello: in civil war, cf. Cic. Pro Plancio 71
- Let's call (hortatory subj.): appellemus, nominemus
Crossword clues of the day
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- In this location
- Confession of a nitwit?
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Michelangelo's works
- Give in, so to speak
- Disperse in everwidening circles