I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum) crossword clue.
"I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove
- He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- Praenomen in maxima familia? Num hic post nonum nascitur?
- Is bis fit dea Aegyptiorum
- Interfecit, vel fortasse lapsus mortuus est
- For the impudent raven; or on behalf of the bird owned by Cacus?
- Ei qui tibi parent; adjective, but also gen sing pronoun
- Touched historian with loss of single in the middle
- Deinde, illo tempore
- Totally finished
- Ten times CCLI
- Music recordings that can be stored in racks and towers: Abbr.
- Roundish hairstyle
- Goddess depicted with horns
- Chris Stapleton single that won the 2018 Grammy for Best Country Song
- New York Times podcast, with "The"
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- 1971 title role for Charlton Heston, with "the"
- Bargain shopper's opportunity
Crossword clues of the day
- Presidential candidate Klobuchar
- ''Without a doubt!''
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- Finish doing the dishes
- Kacey Musgraves single that won the 2019 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Before getting squeezed round back of cupboard, leaning to one side
- Nintendo rival
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- Humor magazine that will be ending newsstand distribution this year
- Birthdays and weddings, for example