I exit PLC? (anag)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the I exit PLC? (anag) crossword clue.
"I exit PLC? (anag)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Extremely disappointed and/or frustrated
- Rate: central nervous system stimulant
- In accord with the latest fad; stylish
- Island in San Francisco Bay, once a prison
- Piece next to a knight on a chessboard
- African country, capital Kampala
- Old Testament minor prophet and book
- Support for a coffin
- Part of a church in front of the altar often separated from the nave by a screen or rail
- One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Law school course
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Detailed, with 'out'
Crossword clues of the day
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- John or Jane in court
- Predatory marine mammal
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Capital of Jordan
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Alternative to speaking?