I bear witness: ____, testari, testatum (1st conj. dep.)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the I bear witness: ____, testari, testatum (1st conj. dep.) crossword clue.
"I bear witness: ____, testari, testatum (1st conj. dep.)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rather straight, quite correct, more proper
- What Fortune does for the brave, Aen. 10.284: favet
- With monstrous body: ____ corpore, Aen. 8.330 eg
- I desire - stronger than volo, more unbridled than opto
- For so long a time, meanwhile
- Things which have been demanded
- Pronoun, that thing of yours, adv., in that direction
- Adv., in an unfriendly manner
- Strangers: alieni, peregrini - opp. domestici, oppidani
- Eg Hero and Leander will love