I am afraid - Cicero saw no use for this word
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the I am afraid - Cicero saw no use for this word crossword clue.
"I am afraid - Cicero saw no use for this word" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- On the left, and so regarded as unlucky
- Of the personified god of Sleep
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio
- He is present
- In ____ bello: in civil war, cf. Cic. Pro Plancio 71
- Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.)
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- I follow (closely), I pursue (dep.)
- Adv. a long time ago, but often right now, immediately
- River that, with the Neisse, forms the German-Polish border
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- 'Picnic' playwright
- Keogh plan alternative
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Emotional request
- Underground part of a plant
- Peyton Manning's younger brother
- Reverse, as a computer operation
- Fork prongs