Hypocritical speaker to cover least bad book
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hypocritical speaker to cover least bad book crossword clue.
"Hypocritical speaker to cover least bad book" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nervous in court, cramped
- Russian bishop's prayer not working
- Through this shortly I'll snort horribly
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- Imitation marble is logical as could be
- Unmoved as grass has stained coat
- Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Are they sent for if popes, say, act so strangely?
- Devotees, cricket match being over, not now on square
- Do some tape editing
- Train segment
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Disperse in everwidening circles
- Part of Mork's goodbye
- "Well, that's quite a coincidence ..."
- Jokey suffix with most
Crossword clues of the day
- Scallion relatives
- Fictional land of books and film
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Michelangelo's works
- Visitors' announcement
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- "Impossible Is Nothing" sloganeer