__ Hussain, former England cricket captain
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the __ Hussain, former England cricket captain crossword clue.
"__ Hussain, former England cricket captain" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- An Australian cricketer's proudest possession?
- Bill __ MP, prominent Brexiter
- Country once known as British Honduras
- Deliveries to which batters may help themselves?
- Mercian king, AD757-796
- Tactic used by Douglas Jardine in the 1932-1933 Ashes
- Italian city on the Arno
- Language spoken in Iran
- Bird of prey once almost extinct in the UK
- Portuguese archipelago in the Atlantic
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- "___! Knock it off!"
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Images you can click on
- Expensive violin
- Performer who never speaks
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Bone on a barbecue rack
Crossword clues of the day
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Top-circulation US magazine
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Sprinkle with oil
- Was sloppy
- Regret in a big way
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles