Husband in army quarters is the winner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Husband in army quarters is the winner crossword clue.
"Husband in army quarters is the winner" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Temporary brand to fit the bill
- European embarrassed after display gets washed
- Prepared to cross Italy and Greece initially, but strayed
- Soldiers link the god of war with little Harry and son
- Head of kitchen prepared great dinner for school
- He ranted about disciple
- Church having a tea dance
- Energetic person flipping lots during party
- Good record for the upper classes
- Withdrawal method?