Hunter reforms parrot-eating man
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hunter reforms parrot-eating man crossword clue.
"Hunter reforms parrot-eating man" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Page has to be translated into language
- Boy's brown tin
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing
- For starters in trigonometry, 100 radians equal 83?
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Sailor's on rising river runways
- Woman's gamble on husband
- Think of a rude MP unseated
- Before end of race, Harry is moved lower
- By chief of business's tally, lousy bet leads to unrecoverable money
- Give in, so to speak
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Sudden intake of breath
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Jokey suffix with most
- Members of une sororité
- Some GPS lines
- Discussed over and over
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
Crossword clues of the day
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Anthem writer Key's initials
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'
- Cubes with spots
- Most October births
- Part of Mork's goodbye
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"