Hotshot becomes dizzy at centre and cannot leave Chinatown
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hotshot becomes dizzy at centre and cannot leave Chinatown crossword clue.
"Hotshot becomes dizzy at centre and cannot leave Chinatown" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gives camels drink made from cactus
- A few take around a day to weaken
- Twice I see the French hanging out in the cold
- Sprinkle into this wallet by the sound of it
- Organisation unreservedly leaves levees to become empty of water
- Australian makes organ using oak
- Hunter in group carries heavy load
- American dog causes irritation
- A tricky ride weaving across and down New York city with international leader
- Mutated gene shortens berry in some plants
Crossword clues of the day
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Mail-in contest submission
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Frugal person
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies