Hospital leaving injured protected?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hospital leaving injured protected? crossword clue.
"Hospital leaving injured protected?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A Liberal in government put straight again
- Unnatural movement caused by sulphur in processed meat
- … alert after a wash
- Exclusive European register includes Italian
- Mean parents finally going to hospital with sick baby
- Make a mistake with popular bun for toasting
- Graduate in absurd situation using language like a native
- Crusoe cast adrift without source of soap and sugar …
- Little American leaving animals standing
- Popular revolutionary is, on reflection, one of us