Hoping to score a run
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hoping to score a run crossword clue.
"Hoping to score a run" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Historical periods
- Luggage carrier at a hotel
- Why I'm not singing today
- Best Supporting Actor winner for 2019's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- What milk and yogurt are rich in
- Phony sadness
- ___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
- Sandwich often deep-fried
Crossword clues of the day
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Lunar phenomenon
- Host of the 1996 Summer Olympics
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Work at something casually
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- What serenity starts with
- Country music record label
- Fuzzy wear