Homes for hens
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Homes for hens crossword clue.
"Homes for hens" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Reality competition show hosted by Terry Crews: Abbr.
- Advancement at any cost
- 1980s band whose biggest hit was 'Heat of the Moment'
- Chris of the Wonder Woman movies
- Michael of the current 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- Abraham almost sacrificed him
- Starts a sentence with a word like 'who' or 'where'
- Drink for which a type of cup is named
- Fashionable, in Beatles-era London
- Cosmetics brand whose name sounds like ole
Crossword clues of the day
- Without any assistance
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- 'Can ___ that for a second?' ('Show it to me')
- Popular cookie to crumble as an ice cream mix-in
- Personnel director, often
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Body part that's sore when you have tonsillitis
- Take to ___ (scold)