Hold off the Spanish invading Gulf
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hold off the Spanish invading Gulf crossword clue.
"Hold off the Spanish invading Gulf" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Wimp regularly paired with bully
- Criticise lack of conservative guarantee
- Messenger may bother alderman a bit
- Pretentious say little right
- Put roll on copier - it keeps the end clean
- See heads of department at the EGM
- Nothing unacceptable in my dull routine
- Day worker holds European qualification for starter
- Let in large Latin criminal that's reputedly dangerous
- State rebuilt using African oil