Hit the nail on the head, e.g.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hit the nail on the head, e.g. crossword clue.
"Hit the nail on the head, e.g." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'A Black Lady Sketch Show' producer/comedian ___ Rae
- Any fizzy soft drink
- Mexico's largest beach resort city
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Broadcast award
- Craft store inventory
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Director Rees whose film 'Mudbound' had four Oscar nominations
- Midwest state whose postal abbreviation is a pair of vowels
Crossword clues of the day
- Glass in a pair of glasses
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- 'I'll be glad to'
- Appliance to watch the BBC on
- Premiere pitcher on a baseball team
- The 'A' in the government organization 'NEA'
- Takes out a lease on
- Mary Lincoln, née __
- 'Veronica' singer who was born Declan Patrick MacManus
- ''Get started''