Hit the books
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hit the books crossword clue.
"Hit the books" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 3 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Obeys a basic dog command
- Was significant
- Snowman's neckwear
- Fictional swordfighter with a horse named Tornado
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Like fresh brownies
- Former MLB pitcher nicknamed 'Flash'
- Marvel supervillain who created deadly robot clones of himself
- Did an uncanny impression of
- Elite Navy group
Crossword clues of the day
- Remove one's name from, as a Facebook photo
- Abolitionist who was the first person executed for treason in the United States
- Amorphous mass
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- Negotiator's refusal
- Clutch, e.g
- 'In a sense, I guess'
- Insta post
- Class studying demand curves, for short
- Platform on a stage