'Hi ____ habent arces' (Aeneid 7.696); of a mountain also seen in Horace Odes 1.9
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Hi ____ habent arces' (Aeneid 7.696); of a mountain also seen in Horace Odes 1.9 crossword clue.
"'Hi ____ habent arces' (Aeneid 7.696); of a mountain also seen in Horace Odes 1.9" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)
- We bubble up; mutescas, si litteras mutes
- Something said in opposition (sive unum verbum sive duo)
- I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)
- Is bis fit dea Aegyptiorum
- Praenomen in maxima familia? Num hic post nonum nascitur?
- Interfecit, vel fortasse lapsus mortuus est
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- For the impudent raven; or on behalf of the bird owned by Cacus?
- Relaxatio; a sending back