Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Heist take crossword clue.
"Heist take" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rascal Flatts or The Chicks
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Neither sharp nor flat
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Promotional event for a book
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- Gas pump abbr.
- Amazon purchase
- Don't know when to shut up
- Don't move, unfortunately
Crossword clues of the day
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Caffeinated aspirin brand
- Spots for wet bars
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Animal that may be great
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Road/bridge charge
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling