Hector on tower guarding city
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hector on tower guarding city crossword clue.
"Hector on tower guarding city" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The girl dancing is not as heavy
- Leave a pet in custody of vet endlessly
- Maybe hairline fracture's closing after sleep
- Stick close to flatmate in block
- Paul chewed ingesting one dish
- Some ricotta-covered pancake
- Clever working in resort
- Peru converted European currency
- Dated shed with black sheep
- Enterprise where tavern due to be refurbished
- Almond __ (crunchy candy)
- Sixers in pro sports, for short?
- Drummer Ringo of the Beatles
- Symbol of the Olympics
- Elementium or obsidium, in World of Warcraft
- Gin and ___ (basic summer cocktail)
- More calculating
- ___ Pepper (title character from a Beatles album): Abbr.
- Square you might get stuck on, in Monopoly
- Broadway character who sings "The Rumor"
Crossword clues of the day
- Country without an official army, navy or air force
- "Law & Order" actor who played Gloria's ex-husband Javier on "Modern Family"
- Compete in a newly-introduced Summer Olympics event
- Water whirled
- Coin toss call
- Neighbor of Lebanon and Iraq
- Wait in neutral
- Once you're forced into this, there's no going back
- Suit, for short
- Control tower concerns