Head of ambassadorial party making trouble
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Head of ambassadorial party making trouble crossword clue.
"Head of ambassadorial party making trouble" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ruminants heading north for grass
- Romeo appearing in tatty denim, alas
- Set off round lake, a little frightened
- Scottish landowner, one wreathed in fat
- Notice manner in which chess game may end?
- Cut out adviser every now and then
- Impressed by English dash
- Weapon found in famous school in East End
- Leak from European delegation
- Badger I treated for cut
- Half-dozen prefix
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- ''If I Ran the Zoo'' author
- Jokey suffix with most
- Monkeys' uncles
- Members of une sororité
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
Crossword clues of the day
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Do some tape editing
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Anthem writer Key's initials
- Train segment
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- Give in, so to speak
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- New York social reformer whose name is on a Manhattan housing project
- Cubes with spots