He wages war
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He wages war crossword clue.
"He wages war" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mane invenimus umorem in agro remoto
- Exercitus qui progreditur; primum ____ the vanguard
- Hae res non meae sed ____ sunt. Over to you!
- Kings in chains; noli tamen putare eos superatos esse!
- It is being made ready in advance
- Cato senatui saepissime persuadebat ut Carthaginem ____
- Vinum minimum effundimus ut deum honoremus
- Quintia formosa (Catullus 86) lacked Venus's charm; nam ____ venustas [erat ei]
- Nuntio ____ cives timebant: the people were afraid when the news was brought back
- Iuppiter ____ templum habebat in colle notissimo Romae