He wages war
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He wages war crossword clue.
"He wages war" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hae res non meae sed ____ sunt. Over to you!
- Die festo Saturni solebant dona dare et ____
- Tribunal in foro Romano situm; literally 'beaks/ ships' prows'
- The lowest we go
- The drains (acc)
- Mensis noster nonus erat Romanorum ____
- Iuppiter ____ templum habebat in colle notissimo Romae
- Quintia formosa (Catullus 86) lacked Venus's charm; nam ____ venustas [erat ei]
- Scire volumus ____ bona emamus: we want to know what sort of purchase
- It is being made ready in advance