He sold his birthright to Jacob, in the Bible
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He sold his birthright to Jacob, in the Bible crossword clue.
"He sold his birthright to Jacob, in the Bible" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Reality show whose most recent winner is Kelsey Barnard Clark
- 'Elvis the ___' (rock star's rhyming nickname)
- Reality show whose most recent winner is Maelyn Jarmon
- Busy as a ___
- Breakfast item that could have a white or brown shell
- The 'O' in 'BO'
- Wine bottle stopper
- Type of sandwich shop
- Nintendo rival
- Sought a Senate seat, say
- '___ the Wild' (2007 Emile Hirsch film)
- Finish doing the dishes
- Chris Stapleton single that won the 2018 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Creative influence
- Jill ___, winning 2019 Women's World Cup coach
- Bargain shopper's opportunity
- When "Roseanne" aired for most of its original run: Abbr.
- Kacey Musgraves single that won the 2019 Grammy for Best Country Song
Crossword clues of the day
- Extremely slow speed
- Opposite of closeted
- Eye-fooling canvases
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- What the Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency is for Boris
- A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back
- Humor magazine that will be ending newsstand distribution this year
- Pacifist's demand
- ''Without a doubt!''