He puts on (clothes) and she assumes (things)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He puts on (clothes) and she assumes (things) crossword clue.
"He puts on (clothes) and she assumes (things)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Pronoun, that thing of yours, adv., in that direction
- With monstrous body: ____ corpore, Aen. 8.330 eg
- While or until: dum
- It's applauded: cum moechum maritus fallit, cf. Ovid Tristia 2.505-6
- What Horace suggested you do with the day (Odes 1.11.8)
- Things which have been demanded
- Watching the stars: 'spectans' sidera, cf. Catullus 66.89
- Muddy Waters
- You lot scoot, scarper, and skedaddle!