He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation) crossword clue.
"He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma
- 'Quid sit futurum ____ fuge quaerere': live for today, Horace Odes 1.9.13
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- For the impudent raven; or on behalf of the bird owned by Cacus?
- I am being advised where they are going to
- 'Hi ____ habent arces' (Aeneid 7.696); of a mountain also seen in Horace Odes 1.9
- With a blow, pars parva verbi 7
- Relaxatio; a sending back
- Interfecit, vel fortasse lapsus mortuus est
- Deinde, illo tempore
- '___ the Dragon' (classic Bruce Lee movie)
- Put in a bank account or piggy bank
- Immature island cattle ultimately eating tall grass
- ___ League university
- Drunken rowdy lecturer dismissed on sovereign's return
- Hebridean island, where in 563 St Columba founded a monastery
- Dog that revealed the Wizard of Oz
- Singer with the 1996 hit 'Pony' whose name sounds authentic
- Breakfast chain with many locations that are open 24/7
- Founding queen of Carthage (did next to nothing!)
Crossword clues of the day
- Imposing item of bedroom furniture
- Banana-like fruit
- Where a baby sea turtle hatches
- Lack of interest in things in general
- Mexican man's title
- One particular therapy primarily for a man
- Another name for a mountain lion
- Nervy old hosts backing mime artist
- Aid to getting dressed
- End in ___ (wind up with an even score)