He dealt with state affairs a lot — wrong description of Boris?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the He dealt with state affairs a lot — wrong description of Boris? crossword clue.
"He dealt with state affairs a lot — wrong description of Boris?" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Red colour largely visible amongst evidence of fire
- Name going up in the early stages
- Weird — say, who'd be taking you inside old knocking shop?
- Lively and encouraging, though not winning
- Tragically timeless in role set here
- Wish to travel? Minimal cost when cycling
- Ships they're scrapping about to be saved
- Relatively famous broadcaster
- Writer's block getting worse? Initially, yes
- Big Mike trapped by scary alien space travellers
Crossword clues of the day
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Seemed pleased
- Modest skirt
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Some party hires, for short
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps