Hazel Dale from launderette
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Hazel Dale from launderette crossword clue.
"Hazel Dale from launderette" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Individuals playing some part on all sides today
- Being the greatest Bond taking direction from those with charisma
- Upsetting tales left out for politician in the House
- Old sieve for cook in the kitchen
- Dance off starts with coordinated entertaining and has a rhythmical effect
- Feeling the pinch yourself? Presumably, as a consumer this will make you feel important!
- Father consumes starters, entr?es and with very little money in old Paris - an alternative to consomm?
- Where you might find the players from the start?
- Oscar in LA Confidential from the start fronts network soliciting cash advances from moneylenders
- Devoted group having bearing in the end on old city with an intellectual refinement
- Bit of unpleasantness
- ___ Worms (1980s toys)
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
- 'Shark Tank' heavy hitter for two seasons
- Fast-food restaurants that sell the Crispy Colonel Sandwich
- Artichoke heart?
- Musical repertory's 'short' conclusion
- Romance novelist's award
- Ben-Gurion University's surroundings
- Its leaves were once used in leather making
Crossword clues of the day
- Bradbury's 'Verb that moves us to Space'
- Not stay on the same page, say
- Cheerfully hop around
- Tree that's a different tree if you cut off its trunk
- An order might be one
- Shown in more than one place
- One of the pioneers of the internet
- Los Angeles city that's home to Surfrider Beach
- Carnival ride?
- Expressions of atonement