Halloween costume with a hammer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Halloween costume with a hammer crossword clue.
"Halloween costume with a hammer" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ''Darn it!''
- Poet Elinor or author Philip
- Greeting card for an ailing friend
- E-filing org.
- Brownish-yellow gem that's November's birthstone
- Longtime SeaWorld attraction
- Legendary Giants center fielder Willie
- Devices that can show you your bank balance: Abbr.
- Soon-to-be high school graduates: Abbr.
- The Beatles' "Back in the ___"
Crossword clues of the day
- Chimney sweeper's target
- A presidential car?
- 2006 fantasy from Spain and Mexico that won Oscars for Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, and Best Makeup
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- The two-engine F-15 Eagle, e.g.
- 'That's what ___ said!' (running gag on 'The Office')
- Skips in video playback
- Tehran Times' country
- NASDAQ alternative
- Nasty injury from cricket ball