Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham crossword clue.
"Guardian crossword setter - from Birmingham" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009
- Term for lower class speech popularised by Nancy Mitford
- Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern
- Decorator responsible for the new wallpaper at 11 Downing Street
- Moroccan port
- The national god of ancient Israel
- Site of pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- __ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive
- Beatrice and Sidney __, founders of the London School of Economics
- Lord __, proprietor of Private Eye
- Broadway productions
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Gwen of pop
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- One being asked for donations, often
- Rope used to snag cattle
- All-weather, in a way
- Urban periphery
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
Crossword clues of the day
- Helps finish a nursing program?
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Small forward who, in 2021, won both an NBA title with the Bucks and an Olympic gold medal
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- Legendary print maker
- Get ready to go out
- Not as sharp as possible
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei