Group that lobbies on behalf of people 50 and older
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Group that lobbies on behalf of people 50 and older crossword clue.
"Group that lobbies on behalf of people 50 and older" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Number that drops if you get an F: Abbr.
- Sleeping places in nurseries
- Absolute highest point
- False name used by a criminal
- Rule the ___ (be the boss)
- Video game pioneer that created Pong and Breakout
- 'Oops, I messed up'
- Decided not to go out for dinner
- Decent score for a golfer
- It's not a win or a tie
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- End of a Pope proverb
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- BBC television arts strand, 1967-2003
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- A '1776' singer
- Leak proof?
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
Crossword clues of the day
- Desire, as in one of the Ten Commandments
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- Rock artist of old?
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- One might be raised by a skeptic
- Combination of elements
- "That was wonderful!"
- Page-previewing program
- The United States
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner