Group setting up in Adama, Ethiopia
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Group setting up in Adama, Ethiopia crossword clue.
"Group setting up in Adama, Ethiopia" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Raising zero tax from firm is one for the books
- Sing-along in bar in Alaska sending up Korea? Outrageous!
- Enjoy holiday from the start? Get off plane or crash locally!
- Manuscript about benefits of workers in the hospitality sector
- Recognised some upset characters threw a sickie
- Aquatic invertebrates found in shady ground around river
- Upsets the eldest artist in The Fleet
- Ocean liner bearing those in 17 across returning
- Rye from Pyrenees - some get hammered on those
- Is not prepared for clip of fictitious documentary on all sides