Grounds for opening 14 across
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Grounds for opening 14 across crossword clue.
"Grounds for opening 14 across" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver
- Those outside looking for food a long time around end of the year
- Leading the pack consumed by common sense bearing the supply of those in 21 across on the move
- Leaving questions that could be best answered by those learning a lesson
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Arabian removes museum from summer house
- Produced rap video to give them more than their due
- Writing in great novel? An Attic Room With a View, perhaps!
- Watch for magazine article
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
Crossword clues of the day
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Beer in can? That's a keeper
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools