Greyish-brown grease ruined clothing
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Greyish-brown grease ruined clothing crossword clue.
"Greyish-brown grease ruined clothing" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Centaur's daughter somehow ran off
- Saw Charlie secured
- Colour of old church, not quite red
- Returned plans for tinned meat
- Dirt around middle of step becomes softened
- Abandoned European souvenir in outskirts of Detroit
- Regularly downplays exclusive
- Savage female promises to accept returned Apple component
- Went down in action involving special constable before finale
- Newspaper angle for swimmer