Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Greenlights crossword clue.
"Greenlights" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Alternative to speaking?
- Group of computational fields, informally
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- Question following a dramatic pause
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
Crossword clues of the day
- Law school course
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically
- Certain athlete
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Element in fluorescent lamps