Greek character gets award at university the first in The City?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Greek character gets award at university the first in The City? crossword clue.
"Greek character gets award at university the first in The City?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Characters at the end of 15 across from The Rock presumably settled on the plot?
- Dance party with band at the centre in violent ghetto
- Press in outlet upsets writer responsible for a sportsman's sketches
- Places of rest for a cute Pole
- Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea
- A scoop of rice came prepared
- Planted in shifting snow
- The backdrop to where Mussolini sides with deception at university
- Young lady duly left in great distress
- Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was