Granny is out for brief consultation here
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Granny is out for brief consultation here crossword clue.
"Granny is out for brief consultation here" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Admire a speaking dog from Russia
- Arbutus is not certain to blossom
- Top-level sportsmen have the very thing for good health
- An intricate pattern for floor
- Wants to know how paper may be sold
- Finish one's letters? One may use fingers as a guide
- Suit damaged in extra small amounts of liquid
- Fizz with impatience, do they?
- Be champion no more?
- Breast enhancers I left darling to put back: a mistake
- Parachute attachment
- Pentateuch peak: Abbr.
- Initials of the president who implemented the New Deal
- Texter's 'Gotta boogie!'
- Straight line created by a comb
- Like lasagna, say
- Gift recipient's surprised query
- Female in the fam
- Borden who captained the gold-winning 1996 gymnastics team
- Graceful conclusion?
Crossword clues of the day
- It may be topped with tempura
- Replace on the schedule
- 'Grand, ungodly, god-like' character of fiction
- Furtively communicate in class, or what you need to do seven times in this puzzle
- Taste sensation
- Builders in an ideal world?
- Green lights, perhaps?
- Logical programming construct
- Sheep herder in a 1995 Best Picture nominee
- One with aspirations