Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers' crossword clue.
"Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Estimated cost of passage taken
- Try drugs, for example
- Boy's brown tin
- Hunter reforms parrot-eating man
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Artwork made in two seconds by da Vinci, ignoring the odds
- Spy's licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders — 0-0, say
- It's cold tea at home with sweetener
- They say you are second, not first, Man City
- Heartless Tory stifles anger over daughter's misfortune
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Sci-fi android who had an evil 'brother' named Lore
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Altercation (informal)
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Protagonist of the 'PokÃ©mon' anime
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- ''Big Brother'' host
Crossword clues of the day
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Diversion on a long flight
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Cry from female supporter, very old