___ Gorbachev, former first lady of the Soviet Union
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ___ Gorbachev, former first lady of the Soviet Union crossword clue.
"___ Gorbachev, former first lady of the Soviet Union" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Popular cookie to crumble as an ice cream mix-in
- Game with Wild cards
- The seven of diamonds, for example
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Office supply item that might be felt-tip or ballpoint
- Crazy, in Spain
- Michael of the current 'Saturday Night Live' cast
Crossword clues of the day
- Abraham almost sacrificed him
- 'That's too bad'
- Fashionable, in Beatles-era London
- DIY handicrafts site
- Reality competition show hosted by Terry Crews: Abbr.
- It represents 'rock' in the game Rock Paper Scissors
- Put your John Hancock on
- It has two bands but plays songs from many
- Large artery that comes from the heart's left ventricle
- Chris of the Wonder Woman movies