Golfer and PA playing game
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Golfer and PA playing game crossword clue.
"Golfer and PA playing game" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Parent dancing by river shows charm
- Tear away fleece
- Present a plant
- Breeding establishments keep promise to be hard working
- Head of kitchen prepared great dinner for school
- Present from the Queen
- Biography to encompass one's entire existence
- Husband in army quarters is the winner
- Picnic for Americans with meat served in baked dough
- Stupefied by silver tile over top of skull
- Frugal person
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- Copenhagen natives
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Electric-meter measurement
- Gym machine with pedals
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Quaint farewells