Goes drinking and nearly scores
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Goes drinking and nearly scores crossword clue.
"Goes drinking and nearly scores" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- In the end, brings together seat majority
- Remove dry pieces from red curry — they can repeat
- It blows up in Estonia occasionally
- Unwilling republican intervenes between countries
- It helps to heal and keeps you from running
- Against the rules to have one buried in the neighbourhood
- Eccentric involved in defending battleships
- It shows popular autocrat taking first time off
- City that can be stimulating after six
- Abandoned by commandos, comes back to life perhaps
- US Army soldiers, for short
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- On-screen control
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Make the world a better place
- LA Laker and 16-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2003
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- End of many university names
Crossword clues of the day
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Regarding last of houses
- Tries to win the hand of
- Actress Leslie of 'Knocked Up' and 'The Cable Guy'
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?
- Charley's ___ , farce staged in London in 1892, revived and adapted ever since
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language