Goals ultimately amuse defensive player? Something fishy here
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Goals ultimately amuse defensive player? Something fishy here crossword clue.
"Goals ultimately amuse defensive player? Something fishy here" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gorge, and reach too high a temperature in Bow?
- Foreign money one of Napoleon's marshals raised
- Fibre produced by Rutland town, so it's said
- One abstaining from food more quickly
- Cheeky response from rear about headgear
- Vagrant originally moving around in biblical land
- Best prayer oddly abandoned by a church elder
- Firm securing gold suitable for stashing away
- Reportedly regrets trick
- What those in authority may have, for example