Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies crossword clue.
"Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The job of the drug dealer to give out
- Open 11 across or go down
- Reports of woman from Rising organising around square
- Get the answer from Joy cutting margins
- Iran isn't part of the Assyrian States
- Removing lads from studio flat leads to suit
- Wash one's hands of detectives in Ulster losing the head
- Julian travels around kilometre for post no one wants
- This will give you a start or get you fired?
- The cost of bangers and heads of Savoy cabbage from Knock to hold in high esteem
- Lo mein cooker
- NICU workers
- The other player in a two-person game
- Stat that a baseball pitcher wants to keep low: Abbr.
- Tool used to remove the center of a pineapple
- Muscles targeted by planks
- Iron's replacement as a Monopoly token
- Small-town dirt source?
- Old Navy's parent company
- Edward's adoptive mom in "Twilight"